- 5+ years of R&D and independently verified field and lab trial data.
- Proprietary regenerative fertilizer products and manufacturing process protected by patents and trademarks.
- Significant barriers to entry for competitors. (capital cost, R&D, patents, trademarks, supply access, established distribution channels)
Growth and Market Dynamics
- Multi-billion-dollar addressable market in Western Canada alone with exponential growth available in the US and abroad.
- Numerous lucrative licensing opportunities creating additional margins and cash flows without capital investment.
- Significant increase in investment in Canadian-based food and fertilizer production stemming from unstable foreign supply chains and geopolitical tensions.
- Two significant shovel-ready projects (Debolt and Bethune) pending finalization of non-dilutive funding.
- Comprehensive regenerative fertilizer product offering that is not a niche, limited use, one-off product seen with many ag-bioscience start-ups.
Financial and Operational Strength
- Experienced and proven management team with significant funds invested.
- Established and growing marketing and distribution channels.
- Diligent capital and cost controls.
- Well capitalized balance sheet providing strong runway to reach positive EBITDA and operating cash flows in the near term.
A Clear Path to Growth
At Replenish Nutrients, we are making bold investments to produce scalable, regenerative soil health solutions. Our sales are limited only by our production capacity which is growing year-over-year, plus we have off-take agreements in place with distribution partners to support expansion.